Saturday, July 9, 2011

No Megan Egg does not taste like Kool-aid


Megan has in her mind that egg's taste like Kool-aid. I explained to her that the egg powder and water is mixed with Kool-aid so that it tastes better. Poor kiddo, I wonder how surprised Megan will be when she really tastes egg for the first time. We are now on day 3 of desensitization. I had to wake Megan up again this morning. She still was not up and it is 13 1/2 hours since her last dose. I did not want it getting too much later since the next dose can't be given for at least 9 more hours. Again, let the two hour wait begin....


Because my life is crazy busy with 6 kiddo's I needed to find an easy way to remember when I give Megan her last dose. You would be surprised how easy it is to forget after a busy day. I bought a very inexpensive dry erase board that will hang up in the kitchen. I thought about making a spreadsheet to enter times but somehow papers get misplaced or moved around too much in our house.

No comments :

Post a Comment