Thursday, September 8, 2011

We moved

I haven't blogged lately because we moved across town and life has been incredibly chaotic. Megan continues to progress in her egg desensitization without any issues. This week is our last week to have Kool-aid egg. Next week we are on to egg capsules!!! Megan has remained reaction free except for the first week or two of the desensitization process. My kiddo's tend to never follow the norm and always seem to be the exception to the rule when it comes to health issues. It is the ongoing joke or thinking if you were to talk to any of their doctors. I bring this up because Megan has done so very well with the egg desensitization process. I so feared Megan being one of the patients that would end up not being able to maintain and have to stop the process. But she has proven me so very wrong. THIS IS HUGE FOR US!!!!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment